Monday 29 March 2010

Twelfth Entry

As I effortlessly ramble past the three thousand word mark, I wonder, what is this blog? Three thousand may not be many words, especially over three months, but it struck me as a milestone as it matches the longest essay I have written to date.

I see Occasionally Architectural finding it’s identity as a record of casual research, sprinkled with thoughts on various other habits of mine. This is good. It has a kind of kinetic energy to it. The more I write, the more it motivates me to write.

As far as the future is concerned, I aim to keep posts concise and in plain English, whilst still keeping it free and easy. Some posts remain stand-alone pieces while some topics expand, in varying degrees, to more conclusive research projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment